Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pictures of miley cyrus. Gallery.

Pictures of miley cyrus. Cool pics:

pictures of miley cyruspictures of miley cyruspictures of miley cyruspictures of miley cyrus
Who else thinks the Jonas Brothers, Demi Lavato, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus are the way OVERRATED ....!!?!!!??!? Everyone keeps talking about them and idolatry. People idolize celebrities who do not even know. Just because theyre famous doesn't mean theyre amazing. You may not even like their personality, if you have to know them. They are talented, but I think theyre so overrated. What do you think? What I think ... I think the Jonas Brothers are okay. I honestly do not think it would be so great if you werent so cute. I love their lyrics and the sense of individuality. Kevin is not very nice to me. he may be in some photos. sometimes if you look long enough. Joe is sexy. no doubt about it. hands down. hes got that hot, sexy, cuteness to him. Nick is cute. nice kind of cute. I think his hair is great what makes him so cute. (lol I bet everyone is almost ready to vomit at this point. I think Demi Lavato has a beautiful singing voice and a really nice smile. I do not like Miley Cyrus at all. she has an annoying personality. shes not funny. It may seem squirrel. Selena Gomez is okay, but I do not like his character that Disney show. (my cousin is always watching), which has an attitude problem.'s face reminds me of a teddy bear. she cannot sing.
S e x video is here!



Bookmark and Share

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment